Get your FREE full copy today!
A note from the author:
This is an “Out-of-the-Box” outsider/insider’s take on effective direct response marketing, positioning and sales for Wealth Managers, Financial Advisors, and Life Agents.
It covers online marketing, social media marketing, direct mail, email, host-parasite (COI,) Referral Systems, Live Events and much, much more.
It will show you how to massively increase your flow of qualified prospects without filling rooms with “plate-lickers” or looking needy and desperate by begging your clients for their friends (or, working your warm list of friends and family.)
This is invaluable too if you want to rapidly scale your practice with clients that are a delight to work with.
If you want to be bland, no worse than anyone else, then this isn’t for you. If you would be happy to just add a trickle of new clients to your practice that’s on a plateau, then frankly this isn’t for you, either.
This material is for the top 1%—for those “Maverick Advisors” who hit the highest rungs. It’s for you if you’re ready to hit those levels and beyond.
If you’re ready to grow, let’s do a bit of a mental catharsis together. Together we’ll look at your business with fresh eyes.
- Most advisors have a “Manual Labor” sales job. Not a business. Not a career that can scale, expand, and survive without duplicating the “Manual Labor” sales job.
There is a BETTER Way!
- Advisors seem to be having a contest to see who can be the least memorable.
There is a BETTER Way!
- The big companies, who should know better do absolutely worthless advertising. Objectively making no effort to actually feed new quality prospects to their “sales team” of 6,000; 7,000; 10,000; or more advisors.
You Don’t Have to Be TRAPPED into One-On-One MANUAL Labor!
- “The Sales Prevention Department”
Pretty much everyone in this industry has a team of people “running blockers” to prevent hard chargers from doing much more than hitting up their warm list of friends and family.
You CAN do VERY Effective Advertising and Marketing WITHOUT running afoul of real compliance concerns.
- “The Bozo Explosion” I’m sure I’ve upset any number of what I pretty uncharitably call the “Bozo Explosion” of coaches and consultants teaching stuff that doesn’t work or which is extremely limiting.
NEVER take advice from someone who has not made sales face-to-face and belly-to-belly, and who has not been responsible for creating a huge flow of new clients for themselves.
To be consistently successful you must create a “Parthenon” of marketing systems. Many different feeders to create new clients.
Throughout this book, I’ll discuss time-proven marketing principles, walk you through effective strategies, and share the key tactics that make them work when the “rubber meets the road.”
Please grab yourself a FREE copy below.
- Stephen Oliver